Reflection of my experiences in undertaking the 21st Century Literature From The Philippines And The World

 


Reflection of my experiences in undertaking the 21st Century Literature From The Philippines And The World




21st-century literature is associated with its academic context, pertaining to the enduring works of fiction, philosophy, history, etc. that have been studied for generations and molded the foundations of our thought (Cruz, n.d). 


By taking 21st century literature from the Philippines and around the worldIt gave me ideas and information about the history of literature and the various kinds of literature genres. Also, the multimedia formats and its uses to interpret the literary text.

21st century literature helps open my mind about the literary timeline of the Philippines. I realized that many writers gave effort to flourish the literatures and to patronized its beauty and information. Many people exert effort to acknowledge the work of many well-known writers from then until now. It dawned on me that I need to take action in order to flourish, acknowledge literary works, and learn about literature.

Undertaking 21st century literature helps me increase my knowledge about literature. It also motivated me to read the literary works of many authors today and in the past. Wherein, it helps me to gain more knowledge and entertainment. Furthermore, I comprehend how really valuable literary works to the student like me. It helps to gain knowledge, develop writing skills, and perceive the necessity of literature.

21st century literature teaches me about how technology can help the literary text flourish. Nowadays, technology is a part of society. Everything has evolved and it has become modern. Wherein, literary work can also be seen on social media. It can teach through the use of technologies like gadgets. Students can access literary works by using websites. In just a few seconds, they can easily read some literary works. Additionally, students can easily interpret the literary text through the use of multimedia formats.

21st century literature offers discovery through which we can obtain knowledge. There are many things to learn in 21st-century literature that can be used to gain information for academic works. It helps open the minds of students about literature. My experiences studying 21st-century literature from the Philippines and around the world were invaluable to me; I gained a lot of knowledge that I can apply to my academic work, and it helped me improve my knowledge of literature.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITY 2: BLOG